|Recent headshot courtesy of Kia Motors USA.|
If you are looking at this page because you'd like me to either write on your blog or participate in a campaign, I do participate in paid campaigns and blog ambassadorships from time to time. I'm happy to discuss with you and your people if I'm the right fit. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME
If that's not your reason for looking at this page, that's totally fine. I'm happy to have you find out more about my various projects and read my writing. Enjoy!
SOME REPRESENTATIVE WRITING:
(some of these first appeared on other sites)
NY Times Room For Debate: Blame It On the TV
Life of Dad: 1..4..3... Mom... 1..4..3
Dadapalooza: April Fools It Snowed Last Night
Dadapalooza: My Father's Fatherlessness
Dadapalooza (sponsored): The Picky Eater and His Breakfast of Champions
Dadapalooza (sponsored): Lego Brickworld Chicago
CityDads Podcast: Kids And Technology
The WELL: Shakespeare In A Hurry
The WELL: Interview with Trav S.D.
There's plenty more on the blog. Please feel free to poke around, or ask me for some other work that you might be looking for.
HERE'S SOME MORE FACTS ABOUT ME
|It's okay by me, but when in Chicago...|
I do what they say or risk being ostracized.
• I've got one wife who is perpetually 29.
• I recently moved to Chicago. Before that, I lived in Yonkers NY. I'm originally from Providence, RI, which means I'm a big fan of Sicilian style pizza. I don't care what they say, stuffed pizza is really a calzone. And ketchup on a hot dog is okay with me (but I'm willing to not risk the ire of those around me. Besides, I'm a big fan of the sport pepper!)
• I've been sharing online stories since 1991 (!) when I joined the first Virtual community THE WELL. I'm still a member, and I am still the host of the theatre conference there.
• Over the years, I've had a number of blogs, and I still maintain some of them sporadically, but most of my blog energy these days is right here.
• My wedding and marriage have been featured in the NY Times twice!
#1: Vows Column! #2: Three Years Later
• One of my shows has been a question on Celebrity Jeopardy!
SOME OF THE OTHER HATS I'VE WORN:
Since I became a dad, it doesn't make sense for me to tour like I used to, so I've cut way back on performing. I've also worked as an actor, mostly in the theatre. I love to perform, and would like to figure out how to do more without sacrificing my family life.
I helped found the Modern Dads Podcast, and was a co-host on the first fifteen episodes or so. Once I realized I was moving from NY, I really didn't have time in my schedule, and I was replaced. I liked podcasting, and I have dreams of starting my own podcast in my copious free time.
I could probably list about 3-10 more projects that I was integrally or peripherally involved with. But that's more than enough for you to get the sense of me.
If you'd like to discuss a project PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME